business phone system, cordless business phone systems, Cordless Phone, Panasonic business phones in Surrey
Cordless phones are very useful in homes and small business set ups. Cordless base set with multiple phone connections can create a business phone system. They can even host it over a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or internet telephony to create a hosted PBX business phone system. This is only one of the advantages of using cordless phones in this day and age of mobile smartphones.
There are many other benefits such as:
- Cordless phones provide better call quality as compared to mobile phones because cordless phones are not dependent on mobile towers for signals.
- They offer improved voice clarity on call as compared to mobile phones. There are frequent complaints of call drop and broken voice on mobile phones.
- Business phone systems in Surrey utilize customized phones including fixed-landlines and cordless phones. Mobile phones are seldom useful for this purpose, even though those also provide features such as conferencing, caller identification, text messaging, email, just like the cordless phone.
- Cordless phones are preferable for families and senior citizens because the fonts on keypad are larger in size and cordless phones provide better connectivity and reliability compared to mobile phones.
New offices looking to set up cordless business phone systems in Surrey should select the right manufacturer and model of cordless phone. There are so many models available in the market that selecting the best phone according to the requirements of the business organization is a tough task. However, a little bit of research on phone specifications and reviews can help in judicious decision making.
The criteria for review include:
- Battery Life – Cordless phones provide mobility, but if battery life is not up to the mark, the mobility may be severely affected. Compare the battery life of different cordless phones, and pick the one that matches your requirements. Some businesses require 13 hour talking time; Panasonic KX-TGE274S provides that very efficiently. But not everybody requires it. So decide the purpose and requirements of your organization.
- Warranty & Support –Some businesses consider this as the most important criteria for business phone system in Surrey. A longer warranty life and prompt support come handy at the time of troubleshooting. This is important because in the worst case scenario that the network is down or the phones do not respond, instant troubleshooting can only get the system working again.
- Number of Cordless Phones on a Device – This means how many phones a base-set can support. The maximum number for Panasonic business phones is 12, and the ideal number is 5. Depending upon the size of the business, and the employees/department requirements, one can purchase the ideal cordless phone model.
Ansatel is a leading communications service company that provides the best business phone systems in Surrey at competitive prices. The company’s experts can tell you a selfless review of varied cordless phones from different manufacturers. You can contact Ansatel for a comprehensive understanding of different models of Panasonic business phones in Surrey, before installation.