business phone system, business phone systems in Vancouver, Panasonic Business Phones, Panasonic Business Phones in Vancouver
With a wide range of IP Conference Phones, you will no longer have to pay separate internet and phone bills. These business phone systems work over an IP Network, which in layman’s term means the Internet, rather than a traditional telephone line, without compromising on the quality of the calls. So your hefty phone bills will no longer be an issue.
Here are some of the best IP Conference Phones:
- KX-NT700 IP CONFERENCE PHONE
- This hybrid phone supports both the traditional telephone network (PSTN) and the more advanced Internet broadband connection (IP network). This helps you to communicate with people over any form of connection supported in your business.
- It also provides background noise cancellation function to keep your conversations crisp in Hi-Definition sound and without any interference.
- You can opt to add 2 external microphones for better speech recognition.
- It supports web conferencing and three-party conferencing, something new in Panasonic Business Phones in Vancouver.
- You can also record your conversations for almost 67 hours on a 2 GB SD card, which can only be found in Panasonic Business Phones.
- SOUND STATION 2
- It provides amazing voice clarity, thanks to the Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology.
- The microphone has a wide pick up range of 10 feet, which can be extended by adding extra microchips.
- The large LCD screen provides information on the calls done.
- You can connect it to a mobile phone or a computer to make calls.
- It can be set up like a traditional telephone, and supports usual phone functions like call mute, hold, redial and transfer.
- Calls are not interfered by other mobile or wireless connections, something to look forward to in business phone systems in Vancouver.
- SOUND STATION 2W
- This is the wireless version of the SOUND STATION 2, with the same functions.
- It has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery to manage a wire-free conversation up to a range of 150 feet from the base dock.
- It provides almost 24 hours of talk time on a single charge.
- The most important feature is the provision of security through voice encryption.
- VOICE STATION 500
- It can be connected to PCs and mobile phones via Bluetooth, with the option of wired connections where Bluetooth is not available.
- It has a clear 360 degree aural range of about 7 feet.
- It provides a clear interference-free conversation with the help of its Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology.
- Due to its compact design, it can be a snug fit on any desk in your office.
- SOUNDPOINT PRO – TWO LINE
- Of all the phones mentioned here, this one resembles a traditional phone the most.
- It supports calls via handset, headset and conference and can be switched to any of these modes without a hitch.
- It provides 360 degree room coverage through two microphones which support Acoustic Clarity Technology.
- For first timer users of business phone systems in Vancouver, this is the easiest to use.
Contact Ansatel Communications Inc. for all your communication solution requirements in Canada. The company offers a wide range headsets, business phones as well as converged data and voice solutions at an affordable price.